Thursday

Dusting Off My World of Warcraft

So, I'm back in the game again. To be honest, it's a little daunting. I am a little overwhelmed as to where to pick up. To to it all off, when I logged on, I found myself guildless.

Yes, the Mal'ganis guild I was in, Duality, transferred servers during my hiatus. Seeing as how I technically recently transferred myself, and haven't played in months, I'm a bit unwilling to transfer myself. Still, there were some really amazing people that I will miss hanging with. Maybe I will pop over and say hi?

But don't worry, I'm no longer a lone adventurer wandering through the proverbial wasteland.

Lastknight and I joined a really nice guild named Wraiths Bane. My friend from Anetheron, Grumesh, transferred here and it is through him we joined. It's a fun guild that lacks the stress and demands of hardcore raiding. This fits my needs quite nicely as burn out is part of the reason why I stopped playing.

A game should never be a job. But I digress.

You know what really made my day in Wraiths Bane? On my second day, I spent time with some guildies fishing for spinefish! I realized then that I missed the camaraderie and found it difficult to log off and leave Teamspeak.

So if you ask me what truly makes a guild great, it would definitely be the great guild members who are led by a kind and fair guild master. Hands down.

Happy gaming!!! ^.~

1 comment:

LOL Elo Boost said...

various items and rewards. New dungeons such as the Nest of Cherubim will also challenge players and test their skills. By the way, we provide 2Moons powerleveling for you.
The Bad Moons Rising update introduces a new pet system, providing players with new companions that will accompany them on adventures and help collect items. You can choose from 3 pets currently available updates. Mounts have also been upgraded for greater speed, so players can travel much faster when riding these mythical creatures across the 2Moons environment.
Cheap LOL Account

elo boost