Sunday

5.3 Keeps Crashing

Yesterday and today my WoW kept
crashing while I was out pet hunting. It could be something as simple as flying or turning around in a circle. I tried everything:

Turned graphics to low.
Updating addons.
Removing addons.
Repair tool used. Often.
Restarting computer.

Finally after much frustration, I tried the forums. Turns out there are lots of players with the same issue involving their graphics card.

So it seems I have some updating to do on my drivers. I talked to another friend of mine and he had the same problem but only on his level 90 DK. After he updated his drivers, it was okay.

Now if it works for me, that remains to be seen. Lastknight is working on something with my computer and I can't log on.

I guess the pet battles will have to wait.

No comments: