Friday

Prepping for Weekend Raids

OK, so it is a holiday weekend... and that means more raids. However, Valentine's Day is a non-raiding day. No Exceptions!!!

Frankly, I'm a little burnt out. ICC is a headache! So, I am boning up on encounters and taking notes. Less stress this way. Also, since I'm not running tonight's 10-man, I'm using this time to get flasks, potions, elixirs etc ready.

We'll see if this small break will keep me from pulling out my hair and crying from frustration. I'm thinking that putting explanations in understandable terms for regular people, it will help the entire raid keep on track. We'll see if this bit of legwork pays off. I'll post my findings here.

FYI: In 25man ICC, we are currently on Putricide, Blood Council, and Dreamwalker.

Have a fun and safe weekend!

No comments: