Wednesday

Prayer of Healing Nerf

I hate it. I Hate It. I HATE IT!!!!

Granted, I know why they did it, but doesn't mean I have to like it. Perhaps I don't pull aggro as much, and I have less chance to overheal... but puh-leeze! Anyone who has seen the healing charts and compared pre-nerf will balk.

I did my best to beg and persuade a GM to put in a word about the healing reduction on Prayer of Healing. He said to put it on the forums! As if there wasn't enough to have 10,000 posts of basically the same thing, I don't believe a dev will even bother reading it.

The only plus is that I overheal a lot less. Certainly handy for topping off, the beauty of PoH is it's spammability. But now, I really have to work hard at even matching the druid MH in guild. Still, you can be a formidable and indispensible healer by simply holding up Prayer of Mending, Renew, and Circle of Healing to make up for the nerf. A bit more work, and a lot easier said than done.

No comments: