Tuesday

Pet Obsessed

Is having 83 pets so bad? It's not like I have ALL the pets. Sure, I spend an unusual amount of time in Felwood, crying and farming in almost robotic rotation. Once, someone accused me of being a farming bot!

Of course, I run into players of the opposite faction. Luckily, I'm farming in Shadow with PvP gear.

Many ask me why I am so into pets... why I spend so much time and gold on them. But, having a pet to suit every mood, outfit, and situation is just so fun.

The pet I want badly is the very one I farm Felwood for: Disgusting Oozeling. Sure, a pet that actually debuffs you isn't handy for a raid, but it just the sheer rarity of it is appealing enough. Besides, how fun would it be to go through Frogger in Naxx with a slime of your own?

My latest acquisition is the Leaping Hatchling. I love how he follows me around, then turns, and leaps after me. He's like a lil blue Yoshi or Pokemon. Hmm, maybe I'll bring him out in Ulduar while doing Pokeball fights....

No comments: