Tuesday

PvP Tip: Burn them down

I have had some success with PvP... though there are a few classes that are troublesome. One particular headache is resto druids. Healer vs Healer is tough, but here is my little secret: Burn Down The Tree. Mana Burn, to be specific. Same goes for paladins, without mana, they can't do much (I had a 70 paladin pre-WotLK). Whereas, if my mana is running low, I just bring out my Shadowfiend to help bring them down while regenerating mana.

Of course, if you are in an arena, the other team will figure out what you are doing and try to bring you down fast. It is important to have as much resilience as possible, and always have your shield up. People automatically head for the priest, so having a backup healer (preferably a pally) in your 5v5 team seemed to work the best for this tactic. Everyone is so busy trying to get to me, that they forget about our backup healer.

No comments: