Wednesday

Gnomebliteration aka Gnome Bowling!

Distracting gnomes with exotic dance
While doing "The Curse of the Tombs" quest in Uldum, I found a quest item that opens up the M.A.C. quest line. At the end, I got a very nice blue item, but I also had fun too! The last quest in the chain is called Gnomebliteration. At first I kept getting kicked off because it said I was in the wrong place. Eventually I went to the proper area for gnome bowling; just go down the path and to the Cursed Landing. There you will find lots of gnomes to bowl. Don't worry if you do end up getting kicked off, you can go back for more! One tip is to use your right-click on the mouse and the keybind with your left to speed up. All in all, a great quest line with great rewards! If it doesn't drop for you, try farming the crazed diggers.
Gnome Bowling!
Quest Reward!!!

No comments: