Wednesday

Murder Mystery in Uldum (Cataclysm)

Whodunnit?
Currently doing the Crisis Management quest and it's like a murder mystery. All that's missing is "Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with a Candlestick". Going around questioning guests at a party is definitely better than endlessly slaughtering mobs. I'm all for free and quick experience! How much experience? 43900!

I hate tanks, unless I'm riding in it!
I also love how there is a lot of vehicle-type quests. The trick is to use your keybinds to shoot and right-mouse for aiming. Some people will probably think "DUH!" but it doesn't hurt to share tips that many take for granted. Anyways, this questline has you getting into a tank to take down some big mobs.

Then further along, you are to get into some close quarter battles with ex-pirates. I died and then realized I should've used crowd control: Mind Soothe. Otherwise, you may get overwhelmed (unless you use a lot of AoEs or have the luxury of Discipline shields). It was worth it though, had a really nice BoE drop that would any level 85 plate DPS would covet.


Cinematic featuring me!
In the end, my life is on the line and I face certain doom. I was promised a sweet trinket, but end up out back in a shady situation. But there is an interesting (and perhaps Hollywood-ish) type ending to the story. Don't you just love plot twists? You'll have to quest this one and see.

No comments: