Monday

Leaving All That Remains Guild

Leaving All That Remains was such a difficult thing to do. It felt like leaving my family back in Hawaii.. like leaving home. But, it's crazy what we do for love... and basically I go wherever Lastknight goes.

I cried so hard and long, it felt like my heart was breaking all over again. I couldn't log on, couldn't bear to leave or say goodbye. But, I must support my man. I hope my friends at ATR understands: I want to be where Lastknight is.

No matter where I am, ATR will always be a part of me... just like those who came from PhoeniX and Burning WOW will always be a part of me. I'll still be here if you need me, and I will not turn my back on you. My friends shall always be my friends if you want me to be.

1 comment:

Changbang said...

Oh noes! Why did you leave? XD