Thursday

Blood Queen ICC25 Holy Priest Strategy

Doing Blood Queen, my usual healing style just didn't cut it. I was using Flash Heals to spot heal, Prayer of Healing on the range and heals, PoM, and CoH. I was doing about 6300 hps, which I thought was decent, until one of my guildmates pulled me down for a quick chat.

Naturally, my first thought was "Oh Crap." But he proposed that I try a different style. Use CoH whenever it is up, and while it's on that 6 sec CD, roll out the Renews. Also do PoM when it's up. Flash Heal or Binding Heal in emergencies. I also needed to trust the shammy and druids to help hold up the raid.

You know what happened? My HPS went up by 1000+ consistently. That particular rotation only works during this fight because of the constant damage being dealt, but it made such a difference that I had to share it here.

Other tips: Also don't forget to Fear Ward yourself. If you Fear Ward at the beginning, you could do a second Fear Ward on second air phase. Dropping a Mass Dispel doesn't make sense unless you're Discipline, so if you are holy healing here, just concentrate on healing everyone. I also found that glyphing for Guardian Spirit helps save those few people who are slow on Pact.. not to mention it is very useful at Dreamwalker. If you have trouble with your cooldowns, OMNICC is a very useful addon that helps me keep track of CDs and Timers.

Special thanks to Fera for helping me with my healing strategy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi add me omgisivan@yahoo.com
=] then you'll find out who i am
keywords.. umm behave:P