Wednesday

Mustard Dogs! Cooking Quest

Today's Dalaran cooking daily is Mustard Dogs! It's a great chance for me to stock up on rhino meat for making MP5 food (Mighty Rhino Dogs) if my stores are low. For those of you doing your Icecrown and Storm Peak dailies, you may head for the rhinos up there. However, I like to go to Borean Tundra to farm my rhino meat.

I prefer to farm in shadowform, and use my Mind Sear to take down the huge herds of rhinos. Naturally, I have my pvp gear equipped, because I'm just so squishy otherwise.

If I have a very large haul, I'll sell rhino dogs in small stacks of 4 at the auction house. However, more often than not, I'll use the meat for raid food. Remember, MP5 could be the difference between wipe and win! What good is a healer without mana?

No comments: