Wednesday

New Archeology Pet: Voodoo Figurine Sighted!

Flamingheart with her new pet, Voodoo Figurine!
WOW! My first sighting of the Voodoo Figurine pet (and possibly a realm first). This is one of the new archeology pets from Patch 4.1 that comes from surveying Troll dig sites. I haven't dug up anything since the Patch dropped, but this gives me incentive to get back into it.

While commiserating over the archeology grind, Flamingheart said, "LOL, I kinda just started doing it a few days ago, haven't spent a lot of time on it. It's kinda boring unless you got someone to chat with." Indeed.

I was near Flamingheart when she got the achievement for finding a rare artifact, and the pet was it! Impressed by her luck, I congratulated her and struck up a small conversation. Thank you Flamingheart from the guild "Boondock Zombies" for letting me SS it... or it didn't happen!

No comments: