Tuesday

Cenarion Hatchling!! Don't you love Momma/Baby Sets?

Lkpriest, Guardian of Cenarius on her Cenarion Hippogryph and Cenarion Hatchling vanity pet.
So, everyone is talking about the Cenarion Hatchling and about how 100% of proceeds go to Japan Relief. I wanted one for a long time! Ever since I got my Cenarion Hippogryph, I hoped to some day either get it through the TCG or maybe Blizz will bring out an obtainable pet.

Well, since the announcement was made that raiding is going to be put on hold in my guild, I was bummed. Thinking to cheer me up, Lastknight went and got the pet for me from the Blizzard Petstore. When I dropped a few hints about it, he just smiled and said to look in my mail. There it was! I was so excited!

Pets really are a great way to a pet-collector's heart. It's also a way to send a gift to your WoW sweetheart! Plus you are doing a good deed.

I also posted a video blog earlier today regarding some of the new WoW pets and achievements, as well as discussing a few bugs on your way to getting these pets. Perhaps I'm a pet addict, but we meet on Sundays.

No comments: