Monday



When I make a character, it's Horde. But, just for fun I decided to make a female dwarf DK.

The novelty is, there aren't many female dwarves around... so I'll be pretty unique. I also got a bit of nostalgia, because my first priest was a female dwarf, Just so happens, the ppl I started playing with made dwarves, so I just followed along. Plus, I just finished reading "Day of the Dragon" and it had an Aerie dwarf who talked about dwarf women with beards. I just thought that hilarious. Well... when making a female dwarf tho, beard was not an option.

So I did the DK starter quests, and just like horde, I had to go to the capital city to meet the leader of the faction. In this case, it was Stormwind. As i rode through, I had rotten apples thrown at me and got boo'd at. I still felt a little nervous because normally I have to watch my back while riding through.

Some other things I did was buy a bunch of alliance only things and sold it on the neutral auction house. That was fun. And being a DK, I had the flight path already. So... YAY! Well, life on the "other side" is a little weird. I will by no means change factions, but it's always a refreshing change of pace to see if the grass is greener so to speak.

So, create a char from the other factions, see how the quests differ and how things are done before cataclysm comes out. Who knows? you just might learn a little something about the enemy.

2 comments:

Barenblood said...

Yeah it is fun. I am excited to find out that you can also mail heirlooms cross faction, so I might consider leveling up an ally character now just to see how it is.

Lkpriest said...

Hmm, not sure if I'll use BoAs on this one. We'll see ^_^