Tuesday

The Search for the Elusive Turtle Mount aka Mount Farming SUCKS!



Ever since I made up my mind to try to obtain the turtle mount, I find myself compulsively farming pools. It has gotten so bad, that in the middle of daily quests, if there is a pool nearby, I have to farm it.

Same goes for Chuck, the croc pet from the Shatt fishing daily.. I check it out every day just for the chance to get it.

Granted, such fish farming has resulted in never having to worry about being well fed... and certainly I'm more popular in raids because I am never without a fish feast... but it still gets frustrating.

Imagine getting ganked while you have a fishing pole... or better yet, getting into a dungeon queue with your fishing pole still equipped.

And did I mention the lack of bag space?

All in all, mount farming is certainly an act of passion and compulsion. How else can you explain hours of waiting and searching for something that amounts to a four leaf clover?

My advice: be prepared for the long haul. Have a coffee. Watch a show on your computer or listen to some good music. Hopefully such dedication will be rewarded...some day.

No comments: