Sunday

Back on World of Warcraft

So after almost a year off of WoW, I'm back on again.

Part of the allure is the new expansion coming out. Well, that and I got a new mount and pet as a gift and I didn't want it to go to waste.. so here I am.

Reason I Left In The First Place

Well I didn't completely quit. I still had my account active, I just wasn't logging on (much). Work and life takes over and I found myself without the time to log on to raid and do the massive amounts of dailies required to keep up. Not to mention there was also a lot of game drama, and in the end, it felt like another job than a form of relaxation. So I did what many players do when they get burnt out, they take a break.

Now That I'm Back... 

My problem is that time is still an issue. I don't have the luxury of being a raid healer anymore, at least not at the level I once was. Coming to terms with that was difficult. I found myself in a position where I felt lost and free at the same time. Since I quit, my guild has transferred and since I don't plan on progression raiding, I felt no need to transfer to them. 

So I am still trying to find a guild to call home. I'm in a guild right now, but it is relatively quiet. As you can probably guess, it gets a little lonely sometimes in a guild with virtually no guild chat going on. Luckily I have my realid friends, but I'd love to join a more social guild at some point. 

Future Plans

If I'm not blogging about WoW game mechanics, what do I blog about? 

For now I'll just keep things simple and just do a WoW diary: I will take a screenshot each day I play and do a blurb about it. When I have more time, I'll get back into videos as well.. but honestly I don't know what I'd video blog about. 

For all of you who still pop on to read my blog, thank you for visiting! PST me :) 

Happy Gaming! 

No comments: