Thursday

Lkpriest as Dr. Evil...?!?! Well, I am playing Diablo 3.

My dorky smile :P
How about, no, Scott? Okay?

Well, I've pretty much been holed up at home for most of the week since Diablo 3 came out, so clouds or not, I try to get in a workout. Anyways back to Diablo 3, that game is so addictive! It is not like WoW at all (except for the fantasy rpg) but I love it nonetheless. It's stress-free! I love having my own loot to myself and not having to worry about rolls. Furthermore, since I game with friends, we are really good about sharing loot for what fellow party members need.

Diablo Auction House

So the auction house was down for a bit. I hate that it's only a 10 item limit and waiting for it to expire in 2 days is painful! However, it's a great way to make gold and to upgrade gear. Of course, people are still trying to figure out the ropes regarding the auction house prices. I love that I can get gems at a really good price.

SO DO YOU STILL PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT?

Of course I do. I also joined a new guild on my DK: Headz Up. Great guild and very friendly! If you are interested in joining, check out the guild website. Otherwise, visit us in Anetheron on the Horde side and speak to any of the friendly officers. Still having doubts? Speak to Canyoufeelit. He is a very convincing recruiter :O

No comments: