Sunday

Recent Move to All That Remâins guild


For those of you wondering why I left PhoeniX... it was more for the sake of raiding and keeping everyone together. We were going through a period of changes. Many people stopped playing, including a few of our raiders, and there were other personal matters at hand. I almost stopped playing myself.

The idea of a guild merger came to the table a few times. And though I've been warned about the dangers of a merger (usually the other guild ends up failing), I decided that as a whole, this was for the better. Maybe if Anetheron were a bigger server and if myself and Elviron had more time to dedicate, this would have been different. However, as a whole, I'm happy here. So, discussing with Truden, we made a deal. I, and my raiding 80s members from PhoeniX, would move to All That Remâins and they need not apply. However, upon entering they are on Evaluation rank. That means, show up on time, don't skip out early, Accept/Decline invites, and just be generally a good and helpful member. Not too much to ask for.

That's what I'd expect from all my members. I love you all, PhoeniX... and yes, PhoeniX is still here.. It's now more social/leveling guild. I keep my alts and one of my 80s in there. Still feels homey and comfy.

No comments: