Wednesday

Lkpriest Loves Shoes Music Video World of Warcraft Machinima ("Shoes Remix" song by Kelly)



I admit it, I love shoes! One would say I'm Shoe Crazy (and people have). IDC, shoes are like art, and when you think about it, good shoes are a good investment. This is my FIRST ATTEMPT at WoW Machinima.. featuring my main char, Lkpriest.

I love this song "Shoes" by Kelly... just cuz it pokes fun at us shoe lovers. If you haven't seen the "Shoes" music video by Kelly, you should definitely watch it! It's hilarious!!! And buy the song on iTunes, I actually got all the Kelly songs, they are so funny!

For those of you who are curious, the two shoes I feature in this video is the Rose Shoe by Mai Lamore, and it is considered shoe art... priced at over $27,000, it features a gold heel and hand dyed silk petals. The other shoe is the limited edition Marie Antoinette shoe by Christian Louboutin, and it is the shoe I talk about in my "Shadowmourne and Shoes" video blog rant.

Enjoy the video... it's my first attempt at messing with WoW Machinima... but at the same time, I'm poking fun at my love for shoes.

No comments: