Friday

My Week in World of Warcraft: Blizzcon In-Game Item (Deathy) Announced and more!



This week, Blizzcon's in-game item was announced! Deathy is a murloc decked out like Deathwing. Much nicer than last year's murloc. Question is, would u buy a Blizzcon ticket for $39.95 just for the chance to get the pet? Of course not... we tell ourselves we get 4 days of virtual viewing pleasure! Personally, I wouldnt mind seeing the contests and special guests... plus the live concert looks great!

I also redid my UI.. gave it a complete makeover! So, if you are interested, check out my vids/posts on UI Makeovers.

I also posted several raid encounter videos for heroic mode ICC25, but forgot to do a few (like Marrowgar! drr!!!)

Yep, definitely a busy week. If you like my video blog videos, and want to see more, you can also subscribe to my youtube channel, Lkpriest.

No comments: